- I started this site in a way to organize my thoughts at times. I always feel like I have a million thoughts running around in my head. Keeping them positive is one thing. But I’ve always been wanting to write them down as away to help me process, learn, and grow as an individual.
- Art is one of my favorite ways of relaxing. I am relaxed when I can finally hear my voice amidst a chatter of thoughts. Art helps me by relaxing my awareness and allowing me to have state of mindfulness. It is my form of meditation.
- I can’t sit still in many cases, especially one’s where I’m required to sit there … and do nothing. And I know that straight sitting and meditation is great, however it’s my biggest challenge right now. I’ve noticed that art does the same thing.
- I love documentaries. In order to get through one successfully, I need to make sure I’m having a burrito.
- I love adrenaline rushes, and sometimes don’t know when to stop. This personality trait has gotten me in a lot of trouble.. and also a lot of stories.
- I’m obsessed with fanny packs. I can’t stand carrying things in my hands. Even a satchel wont do, especially one’s that flop around.. haha. I need to have my hands free at all times, and carrying a giant bag with a million things just won’t do. Everything should fit in a comfortable travel pouch at my side, for convenience. 🙂
- I have selective hearing. And selective attention… haha. I get distracted easily, I guess — oo a rainbow!
- Sparkles make my world go round. I’m not one to wear sparkly clothing, makeup, or accessories, but give me a little bit of fairy dust and I’ll go mad haha.
- Dancing is one of my favorite forms of recreation and stress relief. Moving my body or creating things through art always make me happy. Oh food, and food. PHO PLEASE!!!
- I’m 25, going to 26 soon, and I’m still not sure about this whole age thing. I’ve never felt my age, and I don’t know if I’ll ever be ‘mature’ enough to fit into this cookie-cutter, this-is-what-you-should-be-like-at-X-age society. Ima just do my own thing … how exciting!
- I have a thing for Sailor Moon, in particular Luna, and Doraemon. Hmm, probably cause they’re both cats. Although I wouldn’t dare pick a cat up, I have a strange attraction to them. Meow!
I’ve realized that this blog may be super helpful for me, especially since my thoughts happen faster than I can speak them. Hopefully if I write enough of them down on here I can get some piece of mind.